Masks are required for all concert attendees while in the building– U of M Policy.
· In addition, our musicians will also be wearing masks.
Vaccines & Covid-19 Testing
Vaccines (and boosters) Strongly Encouraged
If not vaccinated, a negative PCR test within 72 hours recommended
Social Distancing Seating
Concert seating socially distanced a minimum of 6 ft apart per group
·Small groups who wish to seat together can be arranged by subscriber request (5 – 6 maximum)
Social Distancing Entry & Exit
· When entering and exiting the concert hall, provide 6 to 10 feet minimum between your designated group and others.
o Entrance into the Hall
▪ Contactless Entry: Please show your eTicket or paper ticket to scan for entry. Paper tickets will not be collected.
▪ Tickets will be scanned outside the doors to the concert hall.
▪ Attendees will be directed to a specific entrance for immediate entry into the concert hall to take their seats.
o Exiting the Hall
▪ Directions will be given at intermission and end of the concert for using side exits and main exit
▪ Tiered exiting instructions will be given.
▪ For entry and exit by the main back doors –subscribers will be asked to stay to the right or left side for exiting the concert hall.
▪ Doors to outside from the main hallway will be propped open for exiting to promote quicker exit and provide fresh air.
▪ No gathering at end of the concert in the main hallway.
No food or bottled water will be provided
Exiting the hall will be staggered and directed by a Concerts International board member. We will use side and back doors to exit the hall.
Social distancing will be encouraged in main hall and side hallways – with a strong suggestion to move outside if weather permits.
Locations of other bathrooms will be provided.
* COVID-19 entry requirements and protocols subject to change.